I have insider news to share with you, so excited! This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros., all opinions are mine.
Father’s Day is just around the corner, have any plans for pops yet? I really love daddy day because it’s another excuse to celebrate the people that you love. My father is very modest, so it’s a great way to show gratitude without him putting up a fuss. Plus, I love treating my hubby to a great day too! They both deserve the world! Do you look to your kid’s father or your own dad as heroes too? Then, I have some fantastic ideas to kick off your Father’s Day weekend!
5 Super Things to do for Father’s Day Weekend
1. Set off your fun filled weekend off right surprise dad with a personalized invitation for a weekend filled with fun from yourself or the kids. Add a family photo to the invite! Pics are always special and will give dad something to cherish for years to come. Have the kids bum rush daddio with their special invite when he walks in the door! They will have fun surprising him too!
2. Feed Dad! They say food is the way to a man’s heart. I don’t like to generalize, but in my life this is 101% true! Just ask my hubby anytime of the day and he will tell you straight out “I like to eat”. It’s actually been a good source of laughter for us. In any case, preparing a special meal for a special dad can never go wrong (as long as you don’t burn it, that is) or taking pops out for a swell meal is always a good plan especially before you head off to see an awesome movie! (See #5)
And… breakfast in bed is never a bad thing! Unless of course it involved breaking and entering, let’s avoid that!
3. Do something for dad! Has dad been wanting to clean up the garage, get an oil change or has he been asking the kids to move their bikes? Try to think of something that would totally make dad’s day and do it when he is out of the house. Little gestures like this will surely set the weekend off to a great start.
4. Do whatever dad wants! Is there a sport’s game he’s been wanting to watch or something that normally the whole family doesn’t do? Make special arrangements to put on your happy faces and let dad do his favorite activity. Alternately, you could always arrange for him to do it with his man-buddies by purchasing him a pass or tickets and giving him a day off.
Bonus Alert! With the purchase of your ticket you also get an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, the author of Man of Steel, in addition to an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film! This will also come in handy to gift Dad to make the night even more memorable!
Yeah… dad is going to know you ROCK after your well planned weekend!
How Can I get My Exclusive Pre-Screening Tickets?
Purchase tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of Man of Steel [PG-13] on June 13th, 2013 at 7 PM at your local Walmart! Tickets can be purchased in the Electronics Department and include an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, author of “Man of Steel”, as well as an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
- Go to your local Walmart
- Visit the electronics department
- Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel prescreening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
- Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!
Learn more here!
So, what do you think? What will you do for Father’s Day weekend?
Are you excited to see the new Man of Steel movie?
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros.