Super straight hair is a style that never gets old, to me anyway. I’ve been chasing this look for years. Sometimes I succeed and other times, not so much. You know, my hair is really processed which makes it even more of a challenge. Matter of fact, I really need to book a hair cut asap! I had a chance to check out some new products that can provide a quick fix for straight and slick hair, just in time for style week. This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. Opinions are 100% my own.
Let’s jump into these products, you won’t believe how simple it will be to get straight hair in no time. Here’s how I achieved this look.
- First start out with clean, damp hair.
- Use 1 to 2 pumps of TRESemme Get Sleek Blow Dry Balm: Perfect Polish in your hands and rub together and distribute from the middle to the ends of your hair evenly. This conditioning formula enables you to achieve beautifully smooth hair with lustrous shine, while helping to resist heat.
- Blow Dry Hair until completely dry.
- Spray TRESemme Get Sleek Heat Protect Spray: Perfect Polish onto dry hair, 10-12 inches from mid-length to ends, section by section and let completely dry on your hair. This ultra-fine spray is formulated to resist heat up to 450°. It also helps prevent moisture loss, maintaining your gorgeous, healthy-looking, silky and smooth hair.
- Flat iron your hair and enjoy easy sleek and straight hair!
Which of these runway styles would you like to try first?