We’re getting deep into football season and I’m extra ready for more family time with all of the holidays coming up, too. There’s nothing quite like comforting food to get family to gather together and seal the deal. It’s a great time to hit up some quick recipes so that we’re armed for company! Enter this super easy-to-make Cheeseburger dip with major flavor made easy with Hellmann’s Mayonnaise available at Publix that I’m sharing today. This is a sponsored post with Mirum, all opinions are my own.
Using delicious inspiration from BestMealsatHome.com, meals will never be boring. You’ll find recipes that are fun, trendy and best of all, easy to make using everyday ingredients that your family knows and loves. From breakfast to the perfect game day food, it’s going to be a nice recipe resource to bookmark.
EASY CHEESEBURGER DIP
Today’s cheeseburger dip comes right off a page of their recipe playbook and I was shocked at how simple it was to whip up. Perfect for both planned game day celebrations and last minute fiestas alike! Let me show you how easy this is to make in time for the next family game day. Here are the ingredients needed:
- 8 oz. ground beef
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 4 pieces bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
First, you need to brown the beef and then drain and season it.
Then, reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the cheese, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and sour cream.
Stir for about six minutes until the cheese is melted then and pour dip into a 2-quart serving dish.
Top with tomato, onion, bacon and for something a little extra popping, add pickle chips or mini dill pickles like I did.
Serve the dip with your family’s favorite dippers like tortillas, breadsticks, crackers or thick pita chips like I did. Oh baby! Just look at that!
Take advantage of these special offers on your fav Unilever products happening now at Publix through 10/24:
- $2.00 off any ONE (1) Hellmann’s Mayonnaise (24 – 30 oz.)
- $1.50 off any Two (2) Knorr Selects or One Skillet Meals
If you’re headed to your local Publix store in the next couple of days, you can take advantage of these yummy savings, too through 10/10:
- 2 for $5 Pace Salsa and Picante Sauce (24 oz.)
- BOGO Annie’s Homegrown Organic and Gluten Free Macaroni & Cheese (4 -11 oz. box)
- BOGO Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce (15 – 16 oz.)
- BOGO Klondike Bar Sandwich or Minis (14 – 17 oz.)
- BOGO Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto
Get delish recipe ideas from BestMealsatHome.com and head to Publix to save on your ingredients!