Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I've been known to also enjoy it for lunch or dinner too. Why not? It's such an easy yet delicious meal to put together. With busy back to school schedules, we could always use some clever but simple recipe ideas. Today, I'm sharing a delicious option that can be whisked up in about 15 minutes. You won't even believe it. Plus, I'm sharing the secret to making amazing fluffy eggs too. Hungry yet? This is a sponsored post by Lunchbox about how to make fluffy eggs. All opinions are my own.
I've experimented with different techniques to make really fluffy eggs, but none have come close to the cool and easy method I get to share with you today. Are you ready? It's just so simple, you'll have heavenly fluffy eggs in minutes! Then, we'll add some veggies and a toast cup to make something extra special.
Fluffy Egg Secret
The secret to this simple fluffy egg recipe – simply whisk I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® spread into the eggs!
Recipe serves: 2 Prep Time 3 min Cook Time 2 min
2 TBSP. I Cant Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread, divided
4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted if desired
1. Beat 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
2. Heat remaining Tbsp. spread in nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
Avocado & Tomato Egg Cups
Mmm. Eggs with Avocado and Tomatoes. Perfect breakfast combo in minutes! We'll take our fluffy eggs and kick them up a notch with this easy serving idea.
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (divided)
- 4 Slices of Whole Wheat Bread
- Sliced Avocado
- Sliced Grape Tomatoes or any Variety of Tomato
- *Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- *Muffin Tin
- Preheat your oven to 375. Spray your muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Press each piece of bread delicately and fully into your muffin tin. Cook for 12 minutes until crisped. While bread is toasting, prepare your eggs.
- Beat 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and eggs with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes (small lumps of Spread will remain in egg mixture).
- Heat remaining Tbsp. spread in nonstick skillet over medium heat until melted. Add egg mixture to skillet and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.Cool and remove.
- Divide your eggs between toast cups and top with sliced avocado and tomato. Enjoy!
This is going to be a new go-to for us. I adore the combo of these veggies! Both are perfect for sneaking in veggies for breakfast. Love it!
Eggs are normally pretty affordable, but during the back to school rush price can go up with demand. Here is a great way to save big!
Save $2 on any 12ct. eggs when you buy (2) I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter! products. This offer is only available at NorCal Safeway Stores.
Find a Safeway here. Offer is valid through 9/1. Happy Savings!
PRIZE: One winner will recieve a $50 Safeway Gift Card
RULES: Read official rules here.
Sweepstakes ends at 1:59 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 1, 2015
— Dawn Lopez (@dawnchats) August 26, 2015
Do you enjoy serving eggs for breakfast? What are your family favorites?