Are you ready for another fun round of Pinterest Remakes?
Can’t quite believe that a month has passed already though. Seriously! This week, I took a sudden interest to Spaghetti Squash.
It had been serious ages since I’ve had it at all but I’m pretty sure that I’d never actually made it for myself.
After checking out Pinterest for some new yummy ideas, I spotted this fabulous looking “Stuffed Spaghetti Squash Lasagna” Pin. Ding, ding. Can you hear that bell?
Immediately the idea of a carb free pizza danced around in my head.
Since it’s so easy to do, it required little to no planning at all. Right up my ally.
This quick fix recipe involves just one small to medium sized Spaghetti Squash cut in half, seeds removed and then cooked.
I cut mine and then placed them flat into a microwave save dish filled with about an inch of water.
Cook for 12 minutes, possibly more if larger.
Once the squash is cooked, take a fork and “rake” the squash inside to release the “spaghetti” like filling.
In a separate bowl, add the spaghetti squash and two cups of pasta sauce together until the sauce is evenly distributed.
Divide and re-add the saucy squash back into the squash “shells/boats”.
Top with shredded cheese and pepperoni.
Broil until top is browned and bubbly. How easy?
Want to see what my friends are up to this month? Check out their Pinterest Remakes too!
- Garden fresh, creamy tomato basil soup by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Candy corn wreath by Upstate Ramblings
- Apple pecan stuffing recipe by A Mom’s Take
- Pumpkin scones by Jennifer Sikora
- Pumpkin cream cheese muffins by Mom Does it All
- French onion soup by OurFamilyWorld
- Coffee rub burgers by Roasted Beanz
- Rustic twig star wreath by Sweet Lil You
- Buffalo chicken deviled eggs by Home and Garden Cafe
- Honey lavender cupcakes by How Was Your Day?
- Mini chocolate apple pops by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Spaghetti and meatball muffins by Mom Always Finds Out
Have you had spaghetti squash recently? What did you make?