Looking for no fuss holiday desserts? I do believe you’ve come to the right place. How about some festive no bake cookie bars featuring holiday favorites with cranberry and walnuts. Yummers. Yes, I realize that is not a real word 😉
These bars are kind of fudgy but with the addition of Ritz crackers the sweetness level is balanced. Which, in my book means you can eat even more. LOL. I make myself laugh sometimes. I do believe it’s because I am overtired. So you’ll have to excuse me here. Christmas is less than a week away and I have two weeks worth of things to get done before that. That’s why simple no bake recipes really float my boat!
Okay, I have totally blabbed too much already. I am sure you just wanted to check out the recipe. So, here goes kids!
Want more holiday hacks & shortcuts?
- Candy Cane Sugar Handmade Gift
- No Bake Cherry Chocolate Cookie Balls
- Candy Cane Kissed Ice Cream Cupcakes
- No Bake Peppermint Pretzel Bars
- Pesto & Cranberry Layered Dip
- No Bake Butterscotch Gingerbread Bars
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Ritz Bars
Can you believe how fast this year has flown? What do you wish you had done more of?