Ah. Another Monday! That means time to kick into high gear for the week ahead. That means making sure there are simple go-to recipes at our fingertips among other things… like caffeine.
On the mission to try out minimalist slow cooker dinner recipe ideas, I wanted to try those cute little baby potatoes to add some heartiness to a meal.
Enter the latest Chicken and Potatoes Slow Cooker Recipe.
Aren’t those little potatoes just so darn adorable?
You can really go to town with a basic recipe like this. For busy people everywhere, this is an easy win.
Using cream of chicken soup to bring flavor and creaminess, it enables you to add and play around with ingredients, flavors and spices to make it something your whole family will be asking for again and again.
Think of this recipe as a base recipe to which you can add more flavors too like a canvas.
Have fun with it. Use whatever you have on hand to experiment. Let me know what you loved.
My son particularly loved the potatoes in this dish, so I’ll be adding it to my rotation.
This Chicken and Potatoes Slow Cooker Recipe is great with a nice fresh veggie salad served alongside it for a wonderful and simple rounded off meal for busy nights.
EASY RECIPES USING A CAN OF SOUP
- 16-20 Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes (or other thick small/baby potatoes)
- 1.5 lbs Boneless Chicken Tenderloins or Thin Sliced Chicken Breast
- 2 - 10.75 Oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Place potatoes in the bottom of slow cooker, evenly place the chicken on top and then cover with the cream of chicken soup.
- Sprinkle desired about of salt and pepper on top.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6.5 hours.
- Do a taste test to determine if your dish could use a little more salt & pepper.
- This simplistic recipe relies on the seasonings to kick up the flavor. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 338 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 122mg Sodium: 864mg Carbohydrates: 13g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 45g