Halloween treats make me giggle with delight. I love a balance of adorable Halloween ideas with some spooky ones. Today, I’m sharing a little of both. The best part is that these festive recipes are so easy to make. Join me in serving up Vampire Pretzels and Spooky Shakes this year. This is a sponsored post as a part of my Cool Food Panel participation with the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association (NFRA), all opinions are my own.
These Halloween inspired SuperPretzel treats (complete with vampire teeth) and better for you Halloween shakes featuring Kemps Frozen Yogurt, Silk Almondmilk & Florida’s Natural Orange Juice will make your party goers flash an evil grin. All of my picks are made simple and delicious by using products you can find in the freezer and dairy section at your grocer.
Vampire Soft Pretzels
These adorable snacks are so easy to put together; you can even get the kids involved.
- Prepare your choice of SuperPretzel Sweet Cinnamon or Original according to directions on the box.
- Trim small fake vampire teeth in half, insert the top half into the bottom of the pretzel.
- Draw vampire “hair” on top of each SuperPretzel.
- Squirt a little “blood” around the teeth using red icing.
- Let icing dry for 30 minutes and serve.
Vampire Kiss Shake
- Blend Kemps Frozen Yogurt in Black Jack Cherry and Silk Vanilla Almondmilk for a rich and tasty shake.
- Add vampire teeth for extra fun.
- Drizzle some red berry syrup or a little red icing on top for an added creep factor.
- Blend Kemps Frozen Yogurt Vanilla and Florida’s Natural Orange Juice for a delicious shake.
- Draw spooky faces onto clear plastic cups to bring these spooky shakes together.