We love pizza! Yum! Have you ever thought about making dessert pizza though? Such a fun idea!
I'm not very good at making pizza from scratch, that's for sure!
That is why I love Pillsbury Pizza Crust, it's easy and budget friendly to whip up something yummy any time.
Spring is such a great time to start getting back to fresh ingredients.
So, why not have a unique pizza night?
I put together a tasty Apple French Toast Breakfast Pizza simply using one of their other pizza crusts.
I have to say, it was kind of amazing!
Hope that you love it as much as we did.
- 1 Classic Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- Can of Apple Pie Filling (21oz)
- ½ Teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup Pancake Syrup
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon together
- Start preparing the Classic Pillsbury Crust according to the package on a non-stick pan or a pizza stone.
- Brush on the beaten egg evenly over the entire pizza crust
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon evenly over the entire pizza crust
- Bake the crust for 7 minutes and remove from oven
- Spread the apple pie filling evenly over the pizza crust. Bake for another 6-11 minutes until crust is light golden brown.
- Prepare the icing by adding cream cheese and pancake syrup to a bowl and with a hand mixer blend until combined completely.
- Drizzle over the pizza and serve. Enjoy! Refrigerate any uneaten pizza.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 504Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 86mgSodium 333mgCarbohydrates 59gSugar 25gProtein 5g