Imagine a delicious cheesy chicken pot pie on your dinner table tonight but without all the fuss. What if I told you it could come together with only 5 ingredients and 20 minutes in the oven? I'd barely believe it, if I didn't try it for myself. Always on a quest for tasty, but easy to make meal ideas, I'm happy to be able to share another wonderful go-to resource for clever solutions. This post was sponsored by KRAFT and I was compensated to write it. Regardless, what I have written is my own opinion and experience, and I hope you find it of use.
KRAFT invites us to "Twist That Dish" and put a little spin on recipes. You'll find a collection of tasty and unique recipes just like this Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie. For just a little taste of all of the fun ideas you'll find, I'm excited to share this scrumptious dinner recipe today. It's a keeper! By taking everyday recipes and giving them a little spin of your own, meals can be inspiring again.
Do you have the hang of this yet? What if you were able to turn canned tuna into something you’d find at a 4-star restaurant. Or making a BLT without the bread? Check out some more easy ways to give your recipes a little twist:
Are you drooling yet? The best part is that all of the recipes come together so easily with shortcuts! Ingredients like KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and VELVEETA. Now, here is the part where I get to share the recipe that I tried.
Hope you'll try it, at least once. Promise me that? I don't think you'll be disappointed.
It's easy, cheesy and has all of the delicious flavors you'd expect in a homemade meal... but without all the fuss.
- 1 lb of boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed, drained
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8-oz.) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Cook and stir chicken in a large skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray on medium for 8-10 minutes or until done. Stir in vegetables and soup. Spoon into 9" square baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Top with VELVEETA® cubes. UNROLL dough into 4 rectangles, firmly press seams and perforations together to seal. and press place over chicken mixture. Place over chicken mixture. If your baking dish allows, press the dough over the sides and use a fork to seal. BAKE 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 406Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 35mgSodium 2072mgCarbohydrates 38gSugar 7gProtein 8g
See? So easy!
Tell me, how will you "Twist That Dish"?