If you are craving something delicious, you've come to the right place. These Snickers Brownies are thin and chewy and are guaranteed to knock out cravings instantly. This post may contain affiliate links.
Make these brownies easily with a box mix and a few yummy tricks and you'll be on your way to baking stardom.
If you love easy recipes, this one is for you.
These Snicker's brownies are a chocolate lover's dream come true. The rich, chewy texture pairs perfectly with the peanuts and caramel.
They have that perfect balance between salty and sweet with just enough chewiness from their crunchy exterior to keep you coming back for more!
CHEWY SNICKERS BROWNIES RECIPE
Want the best thin and chewy brownies?
You are doing to love this easy it is to make brownie recipes with a box mix.
With caramel and peanuts, this dessert is an instant win.
SNICKERS BROWNIES INGREDIENTS
If you are obsessed with brownies with caramel, this tasty recipe is for you. You will just need a handful of super easy ingredients. Here is what you need.
- BOXED BROWNIE MIX - Makes for the best shortcut that packs a lot of punch. Boxed brownie mix is a delicious and easy way to get your sweet tooth fix!
- INSTANT ESPRESSO POWDER - Instant espresso is a great way to get your fix on the go, but it's extra amazing in baked chocolate goods recipes. I used King Arthur Espresso Powder.
- COFFEE - Don't ditch your leftover morning coffee, put it in the fridge or freeze it to use in recipes.
- VEGETABLE OIL - is a common ingredient when preparing boxed baking mixes like brownie mix.
- EGG - another common ingredient that holds boxed baking mixes together in all the right ways
- ROASTED PEANUTS - Add the perfect Snickers flavor when you add roasted peanuts to this brownie recipe. Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
- CARAMEL BITS - Get a quick caramel fix with no fuss when you use this easy to find baking add-in. Kraft Caramel Bits
- HEAVY CREAM - Not only great for making whipped cream, you can also add creamy dairy to many recipes easily with this common go-to.
HOW TO MAKE CHEWY SNICKERS BROWNIES
Ready to bake up some chewy peanutty goodness? Let me share the simple brownie recipe steps so that you can make these quickly.
While the oven is heating up, mix contents of boxed brownie mix along with the espresso powder until blended.
Then, add the coffee, vegetable oil, and the egg on top of the brownie mixture and combine.
Next, pour the batter into your greased baking dish.
Now, prepare the caramels by heating them with the heavy cream in a microwave safe container in 30 second intervals until melted. Stop and stir between each interval.
Add dollops of the caramel sauce over the top of the brownie mix in the pan. Then, using a knife, create a swirl pattern in the brownies. Don't overdue it.
Lastly, sprinkle your chopped peanuts on the top of the brownie mix.
Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (baking time will vary based on the size of the dish, refer to the brownie box instructions for exact time).
We’ve all had that moment where we needed a quick snack and thought, “I could really go for some brownies!”
But what if you want to get more creative than your typical handful of chocolate chips or peanut butter?
Try these Chewy Snickers Brownies.
This recipe is so easy to make, but the best part about it is how delicious they are.
You can serve them warm out of the oven for the perfect cravings crusher.
EASY CHOCOLATE IDEAS TO CURE CRAVINGS
We all know that chocolate is one of the most indulgent foods out there. There's no better way to celebrate than with a decadent dessert!
If you're looking for an easy way to impress your friends or satisfy a sweet tooth, we have great news: chocolate recipes and ideas!
Here are some chocolate recipes to get your creativity flowing.
- 1 (18-ounce) box of brownies
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 3 tablespoons coffee
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup plain roasted peanuts, chopped
- ½ cup caramel bits
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix and espresso powder.
- Add the coffee, vegetable oil, and egg into the brownie mix and combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
In a microwave safe container, heat the caramels and heavy cream in 30 second intervals, stopping to stir the mixture between each set until smooth.
- Drop the caramel sauce in dollops across the brownie mix and using a knife, draw it through the mix to create a swirl pattern in the brownies.
- Finally, sprinkle the chopped peanuts over the top the of the brownie mix.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean (baking time will vary based on the size of the dish, refer to the brownie box instructions for exact time).
If you love the chocolatey goodness of a Snickers bar, then these brownies are for you.
The recipe is quick and easy to make with easy ingredients.
Please share this recipe with a friend!