There’s nothing like super cute bunny and chick goodies around Easter. Since I’ve been kind of on a roll turning pudding cups into cute characters lately, I couldn’t skip Easter. I’ve seen some of the cutest bunny crafts and recipes this year, so I thought I’d switch it up with these Easter Chick Pudding Cups. This post contains affiliate links, all opinions are my own.
MAKE EASTER CHICK PUDDING CUPS:
Here’s what you need to make these super easy pudding cups for Easter.
- Foam or Construction Paper – Yellow and Orange
- Non Toxic Glue or Glue Dots
- Googly eyes. You can make these with foam or construction paper instead.
Use your creativity when it comes to making the feathers on top of the pudding cup and the wings. I used yellow foam for mine. I usually trace out my shapes and then make sure to use that first set as a template to trace them over so that all of them are identical. For the nose, I used orange construction shape trimmed into a very simple triangle.
For the eyes, I used stick on googly eyes, but you can always use more construction paper or foam if that’s what you have on hand.
And, that’s it! Simple and adorable little treat for the season.
Check out these other great Spring + Easter projects:
- DIY Chic Easter Feather Wreath – Busy Creating Memories
- Coloring Eggs with Sand for Easter – Diana Rambles
- Gilded Eggs for Easter – How Was Your Day
- Lemon Mint Foot Soak – Food Fun Family
- Caterpillar and Dragonfly clothespins – Views from the ‘Ville
- Easy Spring Bud Vases – Upstate Ramblings
- Sock Bunny Craft – Momma Lew
- Coffee Filter Butterfly Accessories – Mommy Snippets
Who would you make these with?