The holiday crunch is on! Feeling really behind and super busy? No worries, I have some fabulous recipe and EASY homemade gifts for you! The first up? These no bake Chocolate Cherry Cookie Balls. So easy, yet scrumptious! Nobody will believe you barely spent any time making them! Can I get a whoo hoo?
Make sure to come back over the next week to find more simply ideas for gifting and simple recipes to make this holiday a hit in no time!
Want more no bake recipes for the holidays?
- Candy Cane Kissed Ice Cream Cupcakes
- No Bake Peppermint Pretzel Bars
- Pesto & Cranberry Layered Dip
- No Bake Butterscotch Gingerbread Bars
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Ritz Bars
What are your holiday shortcuts?
How do you save time?