The holiday crunch is on! Feeling really behind and super busy? No worries, I have some fabulous recipe and EASY homemade gifts for you! The first up? These no bake Chocolate Cherry Cookie Balls. So easy, yet scrumptious! Nobody will believe you barely spent any time making them! Can I get a whoo hoo?
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (10 oz)
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- Famous brand Chocolate Wafers (Finely Crushed) (9 oz)
- Maraschino Cherries (drained) (26)
- Melt the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together on the stove top or in microwave. Mix continuously. Remove from heat. Then add the finely crushed wafers and make sure they are fully covered in the chocolate mixture. Cool for about 2 minutes. Then make each cookie ball using 1 heaping tablespoon of “batter”. Flatten on hand, press one cherry into the center. Then, hand roll into balls, set on a non-stick surface such as wax paper. Let cool completely before serving. Recipe makes approximately 26 cookie balls.
Make sure to come back over the next week to find more simply ideas for gifting and simple recipes to make this holiday a hit in no time!
Want more no bake recipes for the holidays?
- Candy Cane Kissed Ice Cream Cupcakes
- No Bake Peppermint Pretzel Bars
- Pesto & Cranberry Layered Dip
- No Bake Butterscotch Gingerbread Bars
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Ritz Bars
What are your holiday shortcuts?
How do you save time?