There is only a week until Valentine’s Day and there is plenty of time to create something cute and thoughtful. We have made it even easier with 5 ideas all ready for you. You just need to grab a few things and you’ll be good to go!
Fun Printable Valentine’s Day Gifts
Here are three options using candy.. oh yummy candy.
- Our Friendship is Sweeter than Candy. Print super cute V-day tags and use any type of candy that you like. I used Wonka Mini Chewy SweeTarts. Very yummy. Create this V-day gift.
- You Make My Heart Dance… Gangnam Style. Want something hip? How about our Gangnam Style Valentine? Yeah, I thought that was pretty super cool to break things up. I used conversation hearts, but you can use any old candy that you like. Print off this cool Valentine’s Day Gift.
- Hugs & Kisses. Who doesn’t love Hershey’s Kisses? Well this is a simple play off the “kisses”, you can use any candy you like, but of course it’s much cuter if you stick with the theme. Find out how we made these Valentine’s Day Gifts.
Want to skip the candy? How could you? Just kidding, here are some healthier options to woe your Valentine this year. Personally, I don’t think they’ll miss the candy with these fun little treats.
- You’re the “Raisin” I’m Smiling. You guessed it, these are cute little printables for those little individual boxes of raisins that you can buy at pretty much any more. This is one of my favorites. Print these healthy Valentine’s Day Gifts.
- You Make My Heart Skip a Beat. I just love these, you can pick up multi-packs of super inexpensive jump ropes in the party section of your local department store or party store. I paid less than three bucks for a 4 pack. Find out how to assemble this printable gift.
No matter what you decide to do this Valentine’s Day, hope its packed with lots of fun treats and moments!
What are you planning?