I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! If you need some last minute ideas, I have one last recipe for ya! How about No Bake Rudolph Noses Cookie Balls? Tasty little red bits of goodness and fun for the kiddos!
Only three ingredients, so you can whip these up in a jiffy!
- 1 Package of Wilton Candy Melts in Red (14 oz)
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 3 Sleeves of Butter Crackers like Ritz
- Melt the candy melts and sweetened condensed milk together on the stove top or in microwave. Mix continuously. Remove from heat. Then add the finely crushed crackers and make sure they are fully covered in the chocolate mixture. Cool for about 20 minutes until thick and cool enough for handling. Then make each cookie ball using 1 heaping tablespoon of “batter”. Then, hand roll into balls, set on a non-stick surface such as wax paper. Let cool completely before serving. Recipe makes approximately 28 cookie balls.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 42Total Fat 1gSodium 90mgCarbohydrates 7gSugar 1gProtein 1g
Need more last minute ideas? Check out these recipes and inspirations:
- No Bake Walnut Cookie Balls
- No Bake Cranberry Nut Bars
- Candy Cane Sugar Handmade Gift
- No Bake Cherry Chocolate Cookie Balls
- Candy Cane Kissed Ice Cream Cupcakes
- No Bake Peppermint Pretzel Bars
- Pesto & Cranberry Layered Dip
- No Bake Butterscotch Gingerbread Bars
- No Bake Dark Chocolate Ritz Bars
Hope you have an amazing holiday! 😉