This is the easiest pineapple dessert recipe you'll find anywhere. Easy pineapple dessert has been one of the most popular desserts on my blog to date due to its simplicity and amazing taste. It's 2023 and this is still the very top recipe year after year.
I can admit it, I'd eat dessert all day if I could pull it off. I've been in a fruity mood lately, so this is the perfect hack.
This easy pineapple dessert comes together with just three simple ingredients. Yes…just three.
Along with being so easy to throw together, it packs a yummy and surprising punch!
Last spring I made this Pineapple Lush Cake which blew my mind. So easy to make and the filling?
Well, that's what completely inspired this dessert idea. Crushed pineapple is the star player in this simple treat.
EASY PINEAPPLE DESSERT
The extra juices in this simple recipe soak up vanilla instant pudding mix and when combined with whipped topping (Cool Whip) comes together into a very tasty and satisfying dessert. Until I made this recipe, I never realized just how delicious a canned pineapple dessert could truly be. All of these flavors just work so well together and you get to skip the mess of cutting up a fresh pineapple.
I served this up in mini parfait cups that are perfect for just that little sweet bite every once and awhile. Yum! Top with a little whipped cream and a cherry for a little added flair.
EASY PINEAPPLE DESSERT INGREDIENTS
- Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained - The simple yet delicious recipe will take you to the tropics! With a can of crushed pineapple on your shelf, get ready for your next impromptu party or barbecue.
- Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding, dry - This ingredient, used in many dessert recipes, provides the perfect vanilla flavor that is truly delicious and appetizing. Try adding it to your next boxed cake mix.
- Whipped Topping, thawed - make your favorite desserts even sweeter. Whether it's ice cream, cake, or cupcakes - every dessert is a better with some of this on the side.
This simple recipe is easily the best pineapple dessert with cool whip that I've ever made. So simple and easy but so delicious.
- 1 can (20 oz.) Crushed Pineapple in Juice, undrained
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup thawed Whipped Topping
- Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix. Gently stir in whipped topping. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 100Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 95mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 1g
This nutritional information is for reference only. We are not responsible for these calculations.
PINEAPPLE DESSERTS WITH COOL WHIP
If you like this quick dessert, check out:
You might like this blueberry version, too.
MORE NO BAKE DESSERT IDEAS
We've got some more recipes for you below. No bake recipes are a lifesaver on those days when your kitchen is hot or the power is out!
You can create a delicious dessert with just 3 ingredients in minutes! It's so easy to make these pineapple bars that you'll never want to buy one from the store again. They're easy to find, too. Whip up this recipe for your next party or potluck dinner and see how quickly it disappears 🙂
Are you a dessert person? What are your easy quick fix sweet recipes?