EASY BRUNCH CHARCUTERIE BOARD
EASY BRUNCH CHARCUTERIE BOARD INGREDIENTS
The sky is the limit when it comes to putting together your own a la cart brunch tray. I selected all of these simple ingredients to pair up perfectly with the delicious Tate's Bake Shop's Blueberry Crisp. We really enjoyed the combination so much.
Here is what I used:
- Tate's Bake Shop's new Blueberry Crisp from Walmart
- Store-Bought Hard Cooked Eggs
- Fresh Blueberries
- Green Grapes
- Oranges Halved or Sliced
- Cheese Wedge or Slices. White Cheddar or Parmesan pair nicely.
- Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Blueberry Jam
WHEN TO MAKE AN EASY BRUNCH CHARCUTERIE BOARD
There are so many occasions where brunch is the perfect idea. These tasty pairings are actually so simple and tasty that it will be perfect to serve on any day. However, some of my favorite upcoming brunch-worthy occasions include May Day and Mother's Day. This would also be the perfect breakfast treat to serve breakfast in bed, too.
HOW TO MAKE EASY BRUNCH CHARCUTERIE BOARD
- Choose food colors and ingredients that compliment each other. For example, Tates Bake Shop's Blueberry Crisp pairs perfectly with fresh blueberries and blueberry jam. Then, pops of gorgeous color from fresh oranges and grapes add to the overall appeal.
- Use smaller dishes to separate items and add a lot of visual interest. This can also suggest pairings such as adding the Blueberry Crisp to a dish with a smaller dish filled with blueberry jam.
- Breakup the foods and colors for balance. Adding an ingredient to each corner diagonally is a great example of making the overall board look balanced. I did this with small dishes of Tates Bake Shop's Blueberry Crisp diagonally and then again with grapes on the opposite sides.