All candy Halloween Charcuterie Board with M&M's, Reese's Bats, witch KitKat bars and ghost Pez.
The best purple, orange and green candies come together for the best Halloween candy charcuterie board or shall we say... charBOOterie board! Are you ready to start the spooky fun? If you are looking to amp up the fun at home, I totally have the best ideas for you. From the very best alternative trick or treat ideas and now this extra fun themed candy board. Let's boo this! This post may contain affiliate links.
If you're obsessed with candy boards to serve for dessert, you have definitely come to the right place. Cutefetti is kind of like a virtual candy land, for real.
I've been making themed candy charcuterie boards since earlier this year and I'm so excited that it's finally time to do my first Halloween version.
Let me share my best tips on how to make one with all the best festive candies for your Halloween celebrations this year.
I'm excited to share my best candy board ideas with you.
HALLOWEEN CANDY CHARCUTERIE BOARD
This fun not-so-spooky dessert is all treats and no tricks.
I usually recommend using no more than 4 colors when creating a candy board, this one lands at 3.
This board is all about the best purple, green and orange candies that I could find.
I totally love how it flows together.
From the cutest swirl lollipops to candy eyes, let's have some fun.
HALLOWEEN CANDY CHARCUTERIE BOARD INGREDIENTS
Candy, candy, candy.
There are SO many options when it comes to creating your own Halloween dessert board or candy platter.
If you want a strong theme and the best presentation, these tips and inspo are a great place to start.
Here is the list of candy to use to make the best Halloween Candy Charcuterie Board in 2021.
- Halloween-themed Chocolate. From bats to pumpkins, there are so many fun options available this time of the year.
- Halloween Shaped Lollipops. Think jack o lanterns, witch's brooms and black cats.
- Swirl Lollipops. Perfect for adding irresistible cuteness and color at the same time.
- Foil Wrapped Chocolate Balls. Perfect for adding matching colors to your board. Plus, they taste delish.
- Sour Candies. You can't go wrong adding almost any kind of sour candies to your Halloween candy board.
- Halloween-themed sprinkles. I'm obsessed with this cute addition. It really helps to bring the color theme in. I made my own blend with green, purple and orange sprinkles and then I added in small candy eyes for a fun creep factor.
- Candy Eyes. Use a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Halloween Pez Dispensers. They are one of my fav additions. I found a ghost dispenser that is so cute.
- Candy Coated Chocolate. When you can find special Halloween colors, they are such a fun addition.
- Colorful Gumballs. These look so pretty on a candy board, it's one of my must-haves.
BEST HALLOWEEN CHARCUTERIE BOARD INSTRUCTIONS
Let's make this extra easy. These are my very best simplified tips to help you make something perfect for your friends and family this Halloween. Here are 6 simple steps to follow.
- Pick your serving board or tray.
- Choose your color theme. No more than 4 colors.
- Select your Halloween-inspired candies.
- Gather small dishes for the smaller candies. It will also make your board more organized and cute.
- Add your larger Halloween treats down first while alternating the varieties/colors so that they really stand out.
- Fill empty spaces with smaller candies and sprinkles so that the board looks very full.
Voila! Easy, peasy! All treats and no tricks.
Unless you prefer them. Ha!
I have a candy board for that if it's your thing.
Whatever you come up with, I would love to see it! Be sure to tag me on social media!
HALLOWEEN CANDY CHARCUTERIE BOARD IDEAS
Obsessed with a Hocus Pocus everything? You are going to love this witchy candy nod to the movie.
Mickey Mouse fan? Give your Halloween table a dash of Disney magic with this festive candy board.
For a different approach, have everyone make their own candy board with this Halloween candy buffet.
Get all the best finds on my Halloween themed Pinterest board here.
- Ghost PEZ Dispensers
- Grape PEZ Candy
- M&M's Ghouls Mix
- Peanut M&Ms Ghouls Mix
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Witch's Brew KitKat
- Reese's Bat Candy
- Lavender Foil-Wrapped Chocolate
- Large Candy Eyes
- Small Candy Eyes
- Purple Mini Twisty Lollipops
- Green Swirl Lollipops
- Purple, Green, Orange Mini Twisty Lollipops
- Jack o Lantern Lollipops
- Purple Gumballs
- Orange Gumballs
- Shimmer Lavender Sixlets
- Pick your serving board or tray.
- Select your purple, orange and green Halloween candies.
- Use variety of small dishes for the smaller candies.
- Place larger Halloween treats down first while alternating the varieties/colors so that they really stand out.
- Fill empty spaces with smaller candies and sprinkles so that the board look full.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
M&M's Ghoul's Mix Peanut Chocolate Halloween Candy (62oz.),, 62 Oz ()
M&M's Ghoul's Mix Milk Chocolate Halloween Candy Jar (62oz.),, 62 Oz ()
Ghost PEZ Dispenser
Pez Candy Single Flavor 1 Lb Bulk Bag (Grape)
Palmer Foiled Caramel Filled Chocolate Candy Balls - Purple: 5LB Bag
Mini Brights Halloween Twisty Lollipops
Haribo Gummi Candy, Sour Streamers, 4.5 Ounce
Reese's Halloween Snack Size Peanut Butter Bats 10.2oz Bag - 2 Pack
Kit Kat Halloween Snack Size Wafer Bars, green candy, 10.19 Oz
Purple Mini Twisty Lollipops
Festival Jumbo Candy Eyes Toppers, 2.5 oz
Wilton Candy Eyeballs, 56 Count
Color It Candy Shimmer Lavender Sixlets
Color It Candy Lavender Foiled Wrapped Premium Chocolate Balls
There are so many yummy and festive treats that you could include for your guests!
We hope this helps with all of your party planning needs throughout October and November.
And don't forget to share this blog post with friends who love fall festivities as much as you do! Happy Halloween!